2023 Music in the Paddock
November 4, 2023
Kick back and relax or get up and grove to tunes of this talented, local line up at this year’s Music in the Paddock.
- Lyrical Folk, Roots & Blues from Fremantle – Tim Darby (12.30 – 1.15pm)
- Celtic Folk Artist from Perth – Sabrina Ives (1.30 – 2.15pm)
- Blues and Roots Artist from Kalamunda – Matt Cal and the Eucalypts (2.30 – 3.15pm)
- Acoustic Band from Moore River – Savanah Solomon Band (3.30 – 4.30pm)
Indulge in delights from Chef Herman’s kitchen whilst sipping on awarding-winning MyattsField wine and enjoying a spring afternoon in the Perth Hills.
Avoid disappointment and get your tickets – $20 per person
This a MyattsField wine only event, Strictly NO BYO Alcohol
* No refund will be given with cancellations within 7 days of the event
* 50% of ticket cost (less $5 admin fee) will be refunded with cancellations within 14 days of event
All kids aged of 5 years and over require a ticket. Those under 5 years are free.
While we are a dog friendly venue, on concert days we would prefer if you leave you dog at home.
Chef Herman will be serving his delicious gourmet picnic treats from kitchen but you are welcome to bring a picnic if you prefer. MyattsField wines will be available from the bar. STRICTLY NO BYO ALCOHOL.