Disgorging Sparkling Wine Workshop SOLD OUT
October 31, 2020
Myattsfield Vineyard , Carmel
An absolute must-do for lovers of champagne and sparkling! A unique insight into the production of Sparkling Wine.
Join winemakers Josh and Rachael Davenport as they lead you through the blending, tirage and disgorging steps of sparkling wine production.
The workshop concludes with each participant disgorging their own tailor-made 6 pack of sparkling wine.
What is included:
- A tour of the winery
- Sampling Myattsfield sparkling wines
- Trialing dosage liqueurs to suit your taste
- A disgorging lesson
- Tailor-made 6 pack of Myattsfield sparkling at your preferred dosage (to take home)
- Light refreshments after the workshop
* Have a groups of friends or looking for that ultimate social event function?
Private workshops for a minimum of 12 people can also be organized by contacting Emma – 0438 345 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* No refund will be given with cancellations within 5 days of the event
* 50% of ticket cost will be refunded with cancellations within 10 days of event